1/2 cup of coconut flour.
1 cup of organic full fat coconut milk
2 tsp of garlic powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 crushed garlic clove
- Preheat your oven to 375f
- Prep cookie sheet or pizza pan by covering it with parchment paper to fit the bottom of the pan. Brush with coconut oil.
- Lightly beat eggs, milk and garlic (both). in a bowl till smooth. Mix wet and dry ingredients and whisk well until it thickens up a little. This will be more like a batter….not so much dough. Sorry no pizza dough throwing or spinning!
- Spread the batter on the already prepped pan.
- Bake for 20 mins or until it’s golden brown. Remove from oven. Flip over (carefully).
- Add your toppings. I used bacon, nutritional yeast, & spinach.
- Broil for about 10 mins, checking making sure not to burn the edges.