3/7/16 Coral Reef CrossFit WOD
15 Minutes to find your Max Height Box Jump
50 Box Jumps 24″/20″
There are a lot of exciting things going on at Coral Reef CrossFit. If you haven’t been in the box lately or you are hiding under a rock let us update you…
- We are in the middle of the CrossFit Open. As you know we are doing The Open WOD every Friday. What you might not know is that every Thursday night we are watching The Open WOD announcement at the box. It’s announced at 8:00pm EST. This week 16.3 will take place at CrossFit Jax in Jacksonville, FL. Join us…you might see a fellow athlete or two at the event!
- At the request of a few but hopefully attended by many…Friday March 25th @ 6:30 until TBD, we will be hosting our first Friday Fun Night. We will be doing Open WOD 16.5. The Open WOD will not be programed during regular class hours. If you have signed up for the open, want to do the workout, or just want to drink a beer and cheer your fellow athletes on let’s have some fun!
- YOGA is here and by the looks of it will be here forever. If you haven’t had the chance to attend yet then you need to make it a point to put it on your calendar. The classes are by donation and open to your family and friends. Kimi guides and shapes or bodies and minds on Wednesday Nights at 7:45pm and Ashley continues the flow on Saturday mornings at 7:30am.
- CrossFit Kids and Barbell Club will be starting the first week in April. We are excited to announce the First CrossFit Kids Certified Program in Jupiter! Stay tuned for detail information this week about the program. Coach Adam will be leading us Tuesday Nights at 5:30pm for Barbell Club. If you didn’t know olympic lifting is one of Coach Adams many passions. He will be getting his USAW Level 2 Certification this summer. Time to get stronger, faster, and have fun doing it!
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game…We have the John Cassidy Cool Zone reserved for the Marlins vs. Cardinals game March 27th. Tickets cost $30 which includes food. There will be an Easter Egg hunt on the field following the game.
Side note: We are in need of someone to watch the kids room. If anyone wants to help or knows of anyone that is interest please let us know.